KingRoot Apk is a powerful and free Android Rooting tool to root your Android phones or tablets with just one click.
You can download the latest King Root apk file for android or .exe file for your PC from our site.
KingRoot supports most variety of devices among all the similar rooting tools. So, it is most likely that KingRoot can root your device even if other similar tools failed many times before.
WARNING: Rooting your device with KingRoot is highly Risky and can cause serious damages to your phone which we won’t be responsible for. If you want to root your android without any risk, please read our post Root any Android device- 100% SAFE & 100% GUARANTEED
|Updated On||April 8, 2020|
|Total Downloads||500 million|
|Developer|| KingRoot Studio |
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS ABOUT KINGROOT BELOW.
POINTS TO KNOW BEFORE ROOTING YOUR DEVICE
- The software warranty will be void after you root your device.
- Your device can be bricked/damaged during or after rooting. We won’t be responsible for any damage caused by the use of KingRoot to your device. If you are not confident of taking the risk, maybe you should wait sometime before rooting and do some research first or try our safest method: Root any Android device- 100% SAFE & 100% GUARANTEED.
- You can unroot your device later if you don’t like rooting.
KINGROOT FOR ANDROID
The following guide is about KingRoot for android, If you want to use KingRoot for PC please Click Here.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND USE KINGROOT APK ON ANDROID?
- Open the APK file with your default file manager.
- If your device displays “Installation Blocked” or something like this message then Go To Setting > Security > and there you can tick the “Unknown sources” box.
- Now, open the app.
- In the window, it will show you “Start root” or “Fix Now”.
- Tap on Fix Now and wait some time. It takes time to root your device.
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after a few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see a “rooted” screen which means your device has been successfully rooted. Congrats!!!!!! You can now enjoy all features of rooting your android.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download the Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful. You are always welcome to share your experience or errors in our comment box. If you are still confused, you can view screenshots at the end of this page.
Unique Features Of KingRoot: –
- Most popular and most downloaded One-click root tool for android.
- Also, the most trusted tool.
- Supports the highest number of devices than any other similar tool. KingRoot supports a total of 104136 models. Other apps are not even close.
- Frequently Updated: KingRoot is updated frequently to support new models and add different features to previous versions.
- 98.2% Success rate: KingRoot has rooted 98.2% of the total devices that downloaded it and tried to root their device. This is the highest success rate in the industry.
BENEFITS OF ROOTING YOUR ANDROID DEVICE:
A. REMOVE OR UNINSTALL BLOATWARE
When you purchase an android device, it comes with a number of apps that you may need or maybe completely useless. They occupy a lot of storage in your device and cannot be uninstalled. These apps are called Bloatware. As mentioned already, you cannot remove these apps in normal conditions. This is the situation where you need to root your android.
By removing Bloatware, you can save a lot of system memory which is crucial for any device. Moreover, these apps may run on the background and use your battery and RAM. So removing the may increase your battery life and make your device faster and more efficient by freeing more RAM.
How to Remove Bloatware?
Warning: Some of the apps, though you never use, may be required for the proper functioning of your device. We recommend you to backup your apps with Titanium Backup before uninstalling any system app.
After you root your android, download Titanium Backup or any of the system app remover application from Google play store. If you download Titanium Backup, open it, wait for apps to load and tap the app you want and tap uninstall. BOOM! You are done.
B. BLOCK ADS ON DEVICE
Whenever you play any game or use any app there will be annoying ads waiting for you that hamper your experience. Though these ads are the reason we are able to use hundreds of thousands of amazing free apps, there are many developers who are going too far. Many apps show intrusive ads and pop-ups or ads on notification even when we are not using them which is very frustrating and sometimes they also install malware.
Your phone is doing many tasks than you can possibly think about. Unless you turn off your device, your device must work constantly each second for proper functioning such as it should continuously receive mobile signal, display time, run many background processes, etc. It is not a surprise that the battery drains too fast or at least faster than you’d expect. Though in normal condition the only solution to this is recharging the battery or carrying Battery pack, with rooted android, you have some options to improve battery life.
How to improve battery life on android with KingRoot?
To improve battery life on your rooted android, you can use apps like Greenify, Amplify Battery Extender which will work only after rooting with KingRoot. You can also save battery by removing Bloatware as discussed before. Greenify improves battery life and improves the efficiency of your android by putting apps, that use a lot of resources, on Hibernate mode. Hibernating is the method where any app becomes idle when you are not using it. It means that your user experience is not hampered or you won’t feel any difference in using any app but improves battery life.
Amplify Battery extender also works in the same way. It detects the app using a lot of CPU and GPU on the background and restricts them. Since most of the battery is lost on maintaining those resource-hungry apps, you will feel a great improvement in your battery life.
D. ADVANCED AND EFFICIENT BACKUP
Though you can backup apps or games on your device easily without rooting, you cannot back up the data app is using. It means that whenever you restore the apps from the backup, it is the same as installing from Google Play. After rooting with KingRoot, you can also back up the data from the apps. It means after restoring the app, you will completely get exact same app at exact the same condition along with your settings, login details, etc. This kind of backup is much more useful than the normal backup and is much easier and faster.
How to completely backup apps and games after rooting?
After rooting with KingRoot, you can download Titanium Backup on your device from Google Play Store. Titanium Backup is an amazing tool that helps you to backup apps and games along with their data.
To backup and restore with Titanium Backup, follow the following steps:
- Download Titanium Backup from Google Play.
- Install it and grant root access.
- Now tap on Backup/restore tab on top of it.
- Tap on the app you want and on the following screen tap on backup.
- Wait some seconds and you are done.
- You can either restore the app only or data only or both apps and data at once.
- To restore any app/data, tap on the app. You can see a restore option, tap on it.
- You will be then requested to choose Data Only/App Only/ App+Data. Choose any of the option and you are done.
E. ADVANCED CUSTOMIZATION
Android is always known for its customization and this is the most pronounced advantage of android over iOS. After rooting your device with KingRoot, you can reach newer heights of customization.
KingRoot uses advanced technology that allows you to root your phone and open it up to more possibilities. Since you are gaining root access, you have full administrative privileges in enhancing the way your phone looks and functions. In particular, you can install custom ROM to your Android device once you have rooted it. This modified and feature-rich version of the Android OS includes additional features, unique themes, and tweaks that all account for enhanced mobile device performance.
CyanogenMod, for instance, is among the popular custom ROMs available for rooted phones, which offers interesting features including lock screen gestures, DSP equalizer, CPU overclock and underclocking, and a complete theme engine along with its very own theme store. Another excellent custom ROM you can find is Paranoid Android, which offers UI customization, floating notifications and multitasking, gesture controls and hidden navigation PIE mode. Keep in mind, though, that it only supports a limited number of Android devices including Oppo, OnePlusOne and Google Nexus.
By rooting your phone, you can use an unreleased version of Android without any limitations. Customization is only possible with rooted phones considering have certain restrictions in terms of the availability of these newer versions to mobile devices. Hence, by using KingRoot, you have an opportunity to make your device more personalized for an enhanced browsing and overall user experience.
HOW TO UNROOT YOUR DEVICE?
Once, you root your device, it is always possible to get it back to the original state. You can follow the easy steps described below:
- Install SuperSU app from the play store in case you were using other root managing tools.
- Open it and tap the settings menu.
- Scroll down to find “Full Unroot”, tap on it.
- Congrats, now your device is in the original state.
HOW TO ROOT WITH KINGROOT USING PC?
Some users ask questions like why does KingRoot has a PC version when there is an independent android version that can root android without PC? This seems to be somehow logical but the PC version is also a useful PC version of KingRoot supports way more devices than the android version.
Please Read our Post about KingRoot for PC:
Q. WHAT DOES ROOT MEAN?
In every case, whether it is android, web hosting or any other similar activities, root access means access to the core part of the system. It means if you gain root access to any system, you can do anything you want to do with that system.
For example, in this site, all you can do is view posts and comment on it, you cannot edit posts and delete them because you don’t have root access to my server. This is similar to android, in android all you can do is install and delete ONLY the apps you downloaded from play store and view only the data, files and folders that android allows you to. But, if you gained root access you can delete any app you want, and view hidden files and folders. Also, you can install many kinds of apps that provide amazing features such as Titanium backup, link2sd, Greenify, etc, which you can’t install on unrooted devices.
Q. IF I ROOT MY DEVICE AND THEN AFTER SOMETIME UNROOT IT, WILL MY WARRANTY CONTINUE?
Ans. Yes, your warranty will be continued because they won’t know that you have rooted before.
Q. PEOPLE SAY ROOTING IS DANGEROUS. SHOULD I DO IT?
Ans. It is up to you to decide. Actually, few people brick their device during rooting and now you can also root your device with a 100% safe method. So I think there is not much to worry about, but if you fear so much, please google whether people got an error while rooting the device you are using.
Q. DOES KINGROOT SUPPORT ALL THE ANDROID DEVICES?
Ans. Kingroot doesn’t support all the models but definitely it supports most of them. Kingroot supports the highest number of devices than that of other android rooting tools.
Q: Why KingRoot cannot be removed?
A: This situation always happened on some devices with system protection mechanisms such as SONY, HUAWEI and so on. Sometimes, the root strategy only can close these system protection mechanisms temporarily during the root process. That’s why KingRoot can be installed. However, after root finished or device reboot, the system protection mechanism will enable again. After that, the system cannot be mounted. That’s why KingRoot cannot be removed.
Q: What can I do if KingRoot cannot be removed?
A: If you cannot remove KingRoot, please try to force stop KingRoot, clear data of it and root device with KingRoot again. Then unroot it immediately.
Q: HOW TO REMOVE KINGROOT?
A: You can remove KingUser app without problem, just follow instructions below:
1. Open KingUser and enter the “Settings” menu (top right of the home screen).
2. Enter the “Root authorization setting ” (the second one).
3. You can find the “Remove Root permission” option (the fourth one).
4. Click it, and KingUser will be removed automatically.
Q: DOES KINGROOT ON SAMSUNG TRIG KNOX FLAG TO 0X1?
A: Technically, using the KingRoot app to get root will not trip the Knox flag to 0x1.
Unfortunately, we cannot test for all of you. All devices we hold have flashed ROM before.
Attention please, when you use KingUser, it will remind you to close Knox, we can’t make sure what will happen if you close it because of the reason above.
So, if somebody rooted by KingRoot and didn’t flash any third-party ROM, please post a result of the Knox flag here to let others know what happened.
KingRoot is the most popular and most downloaded one-click rooting tool for android. Though some people still fear it, rooting has become a common thing to most of the android users. Rooting allows you to enjoy the features which normal device users can’t even dream of. KingRoot has helped millions of users worldwide to get their device rooted. You can share your experience, issues, or any kind of questions in our comments section. We will be happy to help you and also try to help you as soon as possible.
KingRoot (authorization management), more than 150 million users recognized a key Root APP, it is a good helper management Root privileges, get Root support 103,790 mobile phones, use a full-featured Android, is so easy!
Thank you very much for visiting our site. If you rooted your device successfully, please don’t forget to share our site KingRoot Download on Facebook, Twitter or any social sites you follow.